This post will help you if you are receiving an error message stating that your username or password is invalid.
This error is usually caused by entering the password incorrectly (this happens a lot).
It's also not uncommon for users to unknowingly enter typos in the username or password fields when registering (sometimes just an extra character or extra space).
"Invalid username and password combination, please try again"
Luckily, there’s an easy way to check the username you are registered with to confirm that you entering the correct login info. Here’s how:
- If you haven’t already, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the Login page.
- Once you enter your registered email and click “Reset My Password”, you should receive an email with information on how to reset your password (if you don’t see it, be sure to check your SPAM folder).
- Your username will be listed in the email. This is the username you will have to enter on the login screen, exactly how it appears in the email. (Check the listed username to see if there are any misspellings, added spaces, or other differences).
- Go back to the login screen and enter you username exactly how it appears in the email, along with your password.
- If you still get the invalid username/password error message, create a new password and try again.